Privacy of our users is our utmost priority, and hence we ensure all possible measures to protect the privacy of our customers.
Offers Dunia is a product of a very well known company. Before using our website, you must agree to the terms and conditions of our Policy. If you have any disagreement with terms and conditions, we strictly request, please do not proceed further to use this website.
We provide all the essential features that are committed to protecting your privacy, to use our websites that includes several terms and conditions for which we have to collect some personal data from you or you provided us, will be processed. Please read the following conditions carefully to fully understand and be familiar with our opinions and practices related to your personal information and how we will proceed with it.
Please keep in mind that when You provide information to Us on a third-party site or platform (for example, via Our Website or applications like social media login). The information We collect is through those third-party sites linked with Our Websites and is covered by this Policy. The information the third-party site or platform collects is subject to the third-party site or platform’s privacy practices. Privacy choices You have made on the third-party site or platform will not apply to Our use of the information We have collected directly through Our Websites. Please also keep in observance that Our Websites may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by Us and We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage You to be aware when You leave Our Websites to read the privacy policies of other places they may collect Your personal information.
By using Our Services(for example, when You register for an account, enter a contest or promotion, communicate with Us, on Our Websites or through social media), You agree to provide consent to Our collection, use and sharing of Your personal information as described in this Policy. In some cases, mainly if You reside in a country governed by a data protection regulation, We may ask You to provide explicit consent to access Our services before proceeding for further operations. In case of any roaming user profile, then We will consider the state of registration as Your first country and the consents obtained at the time of booking will be valid for Your processing of personal information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Information Collected at the time of registration on Our Website
- When You register using Your web accounts, including( not limited) Facebook or Google account, We retrieve the following information from Your account(s) to continue to interact with You and to continue providing You with the Services. Information that We collect includes( but not limited to) –
- First/Last Name
- E-mail id
- Mobile No.
- I.P. Address
- Public profile information (Facebook, Google + and LinkedIn) linking of social media accounts.
Information collected when You use Our Mobile Application
- When You download Our mobile application, We may collect the following information from you, including( not limited)
- E-mail ID
- Mobile No.
- Device ID
- SMS for OTP
Information You Provide to Us voluntarily
If You send Us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, or if other users or third parties send Us correspondence about Your activities or postings on the Website, We may collect and store such information. Post-registration we give you the option to share further details such as gender, date of birth, marital status, city, Debit/Credit card bank names as part of your profile information. This helps us show you relevant offers.
We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when You provide feedback(s), modify Your content or e-mail preferences, respond to surveys, provide comments, or communicate with us. This information may include Your name, e-mail id, mobile number, location, etc.
Information automatically collected while browsing/navigating through the website
- Except as otherwise explicitly covered under this Policy, We do not automatically collect Your personally identifiable data through these cookies.
- Do Not Track – The Website and Services currently do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” requests/signals which some internet browsers can send out.
Inferred information through usage and log data
- We may track certain information about You based upon Your behaviour while You avail the Services. We use this information for conducting internal research on our users’ demographics, devices, interests, and response to understand better, protect and serve Our Users.
- We may also collect Your Information to track Your behavior as a User and Your preferences for internal analytics and research. We may also use Your information:
- To evaluate Your interest in various genres of content, services, offers;
- To perform analytics and conduct customer research, to determine Your interest, for identifying content that generates sales and to analyze traffic patterns.
- We may also collect Your Information to track Your behavior as a User and Your preferences for internal analytics and research. We may also use Your information:
- If You choose to post messages on social media accounts, message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, We will collect that information You provide to Us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- The above information can be captured by keeping cookies on Our Websites by Our affiliates for the purposes mentioned above.
Information We collect from third parties
Information obtained from other Sources
We may receive information about You from different online sources. We may add it to Our account information system and treat it by this Policy. We may reference other sources of demographic and other information to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behaviour on our website. Google Analytics correctly, has been enabled to support display advertising towards helping us gain an understanding of our users’ Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
Information obtained from Third party websites
If your link, connect or login to Your BCCL account (if any) with third-party services they may send us information such as Your registered email id and public profile information from such third-party services, the suggestive list of which is provided below;
- Facebook – Email ID and public profile information which includes name, profile picture, age gender etc.
- Google –Email id, language preference and age
Demographic and other information
We may reference other sources of demographic and other information to provide You with more targeted communications and promotions. In addition to our internal analytics and research, We use various third-party analytics service providers, among others, to track the user behaviour on Our Website. They are used to support display advertising towards helping Us gain an understanding of Our users’ demographics and interests. The reports are aIf your link, connect or login to Your BCCL account (if any) with third-party services they may send us information such as Your registered email id and public profile information from such third-party services, the suggestive list of which is provided below;
nonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that You may have shared with Us. You can opt-out or opt-in by giving a consent at to serve You advertisements when You visit Our Website or applications.
Disclosure to Third-parties
If an event BCCL merged with or acquired by another company or in case of re-organization or re-structuring of business. We and Our affiliates may share your personal information, wholly or in part, with another business entity. We may also disclose Your personal information to third parties to enforce or apply terms or services, or any other agreement, to protect Our rights and the rights of a third party, for protecting everyone’s safety.
Usage of Websites in the European Region
This policy shall also apply to Our Websites, including but not limited to mobile applications that are available in the European Region. These Websites have been updated to make them compliant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations. And as a result of which, few of the Services offered by BCCL may not be available in specific platforms in the European region.
You are urged to update to the most current version of Our Websites, listed and to delete specific applications that We no longer provide access, service or support so that We do not collect or store Information of Users located in the EU. If You use an older version of these apps and access discontinued services, then We may collect, store and process Your Information. In such case, We would not be responsible or liable for such collection, storage and processing of Your Information.
Purposes and Lawfulness of processing
We will only gather and process personal data about You where we have a lawful reason. The legal basis on which We would process Your data includes- Obtaining explicit consent from You for processing Your data or processing for “legitimate interests” where processing is necessary by Us to provide You with services (E.g. processing Your Information by Our group companies/affiliates).
We use and share personal data collected through the Services internally and with third parties to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize Our service and marketing efforts, to process Your registration, to provide You Services, and to communicate with You related to below-mentioned points. For example, We use the information to:
- Analyze and understand Our audience, improve Our services (including Our user interface experiences), recommendation algorithms and delivery which may require sharing personal Information with Our group companies and affiliates or third-party service providers;
- Determine Your account requirements and provide personalized suggestions, tips and recommendations, if any;
- Provide You with interactive features through Our Service (e.g., registering for campaigns/ contests on Our websites);
- To help advertisers understand Our audience and confirm the value of advertising on Our Websites (however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within Our Website) and to provide You relevant advertisements;
- Communicate with You concerning Our Service (for example by email, push notifications), so that We can send You news about BCCL Services, details about new features and content available on the Websites, promotional announcements, and surveys, and to assist You with operational requests such as password reset requests;
- Notify You about changes in Terms & Conditions and this Policy ;
- Allow You to participate in interactive features offered through Our WebsiteSharing with Our customer support team, Data Protection Officer, data subject rights team and breach response team to resolve any incidents and Your queries/concerns related to Your rights or Services provided to You.
- Sharing with Our customer support team, Data Protection Officer, data subject rights team and breach response team to resolve any incidents and Your queries/concerns related to Your rights or Services provided to You.
Information Use by the Company
The information supplied by You enables Us to improve Our services and provide You with the most user-friendly experience(s). In some cases, e.g. provision of particular service(s) or utility (ies), We may require Your contact information as well. All required information is service dependent, and the Company may use the above-said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve the services (including advertising on the “Application’) and for developing new services. We may also use Your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages with Your consent [with an option to withdraw Your consent (wherever feasible)]. We may, however, use Your email address without further permission for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying You of significant changes, for customer service purposes, billing, for reporting You in case of any breach incidents, etc.).
Any personally identifiable information provided by You will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, twitter etc. Any posted/uploaded/conveyed/communication by users on the public sections of the Websites” becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this policy. In case You choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Websites, We may not be able to provide certain services on the Websites to You. We will make reasonable efforts to notify You of the same at the time of opening or registering Your account on the Website. In any case, We will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to You for lack of You providing the necessary personal information.
When You register with the Services, We contact You from time to time about updating Your Personal Information to provide You features that We believe may benefit/interest You.
The Company shares Your Information with any third parties without obtaining the prior consent of User in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for verification of identity, or the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company proposes to share such information within its group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for processing personal information on its behalf. We also ensure that these recipients of such information agree to process such information based on Our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
How long do We store and use Your Information?
We retain the Information which We have collected no longer than is necessary. This is determined on a case by case basis and required by applicable local laws. We usually will retain the information as long as You maintain an account with Us and till the time You continue to access and use the Website to avail BCCL Services. We will delete Your Information whenever You request Us to do so. However, We may archive and retain some information for legal purposes to ensure our compliance with the applicable laws.
Your Controls and Choices
For any of the below request, You may send Us an email to Our support team.
- Accessing and rectifying Your personal information
- When You use the Services Website/application (or any of its sub-sites), We make good faith efforts to provide you when requested by you, with access to Your personal information. We shall further ensure that any sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient would be corrected or amended as feasible. We ask individual users to identify themselves, and the information requested to be accessed or corrected before processing such requests. We may decline to further process the requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic. Requiring disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where We provide information access and correction, We perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
- You can make access requests by sending an email to Our Data Protection Officer. You will get a link on Your registered Email address through which You can access all the personal data Offers Dunia collects and stores about You.
- You can ask Us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information
- Concerning Your login credentials by editing the same through the Profile & Settings section. The same shall be reflected across all properties.
- Concerning details that are separately collected and maintained by Offers Dunia. by sending an email to Our support team at email@example.com to perform the rectification.
- You can ask Us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information
You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that You have provided to Us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format; wherever feasible. If You are registered on the Website, then you can request for a copy of this information by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Retention and Erasure
- We retain Your personal information as long as necessary for Us to provide Services to You, to comply with the applicable laws or till You ask Us not to retain Your data. If You no longer want Us to use Your information, then You can request that We erase Your personal information and close Your Website account. Please note that if You request for the erasure of Your personal information.
- We may retain some of Your personal information as necessary for Our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if We suspend the Website account for fraud or safety reasons, We may retain certain information from that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
- We may retain and use Your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with Our legal obligations. For example, We may keep some of Your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information You have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Website, even after Your account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to You will be removed. Additionally, some copies of Your information (e.g., log records) may remain in Our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because We maintain copies of personal information to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies may take a period before they are deleted from Our active servers and may remain in Our backup systems.
- You can request for deletion of Your information by writing to us at email@example.com. Your request will be processed, and You will receive confirmation of the same via email. Please note that this will only perform a deletion of the information that has been collected by Offers Dunia and will disable Your login information for Offers Dunia.
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing
- For withdrawing Your consent at any time during the tenure of Your services with Us, You may choose to do so by sending Us an email. We shall review Your request and may ask You to verify Your identity. Post verification We will withdraw the consent for which request was made by You and stop any further processing of Your personal information.
Objection to Processing
- Where Your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes or any contests or promotions or other services, You may, at any time ask Us to cease processing Your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an email to Us.
- Please be aware that if You do not allow Us to collect personal information from You, We may not be able to deliver certain experiences and services to You. Apart from this, some of Our services may not be able to take account of Your interests and preferences. If the collection of personal information is mandatory, We will make that clear at the point of collection so that You can make an informed decision whether to participate. If You have questions about the specific personal information about You that We process or retain, and Your rights regarding that personal information, please contact Us at the below mentioned email address.
- Per the GDPR requirements, We may take 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of a request to complete Your requests. However, if the nature of the requests are excessive or would require significant effort then may ask for an extension of 60 (sixty) days by giving prior notice to You with the reason for the extension, as provided under GDPR.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves, and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests. We may decline to process requests that are improperly repetitive or systematic. That requires disproportionate technical effort, jeopardizes the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where We provide information access and correction, We perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
You can write to Us in case of any grievance or complaint at the support email address. If You have any complaints regarding processing of Your personal information, You may contact Our data protection officer at the below-mentioned email address. You have the right to complain about the data processing activities carried out by BCCL before the competent data protection authorities.
If You receive a suspicious email on Our behalf, We suggest You do not reply to it and do not open any attachments, click on links contained in the email or provide any information in response to it. You can report suspected fraud involving Us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the word “phishing” in the subject line of Your email and provide as much information as possible about the fraudulent activity or message. We do not send emails requesting a user for payment information, username or passwords. However, We may verify the user name, password etc. provided by You from time to time.
Offers Dunia is not intentionally designed for or directed at persons less than 18 (eighteen) years of age. Offers Dunia does not knowingly permit any person who is under 18 (eighteen) years of age to register with the services or to provide any other personally-identifying information. If Offers Dunia becomes aware that any identifiable information of a person less than 18 (eighteen) years of age has been collected on the Website without verified parental consent, then Offers Dunia will take the appropriate steps to delete any such information and notify the parent. However, We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of Our Services. Nevertheless, it is Our policy not to collect and process any personal information from children below 18 (eighteen) years of age or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category. Offers Dunia does not seek or intend to solicit or receive any personal information from children. If a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided Offers Dunia with personal information without their prior consent, please contact Our Data Protection Officer team to ensure that the personal information is removed from the Website.
Data transfer, storage and processing globally
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of Our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where We store personal data. All information gathered is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall on the cloud; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as Our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. If You know or have reason to believe that Your Offers Dunia account credentials have been lost, stolen, altered, or otherwise compromised, or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of Your account. You can simply contact Us by contacting Our Data Protection Officer on the email address provided below.
Updates and Changes
Last Updated on 22th July 2020