Demat accounts, in a more straightforward manner, enable the investor to purchase, sell, and trade, not just equities but other items without requiring documentation.
But it’s confusing how to open a Demat account. That’s why we have created this guide to help you to open a Demat account of Yes securities online.
YES SECURITIES, a wholly-owned subsidiary of YES BANK, is one of India’s prominent financial advisers, providing a wide range of services, including Institutional and Equity Research, Portfolio Investment Advisory, and Securities brokerage.
- You will be positioned to finance in every division the company offers. In addition, your Demat account will hold all the securities you invest in.
- Demat account users have access to a research desk, and the organisation occasionally publishes tips.
- The organisation creates and employs tools that would make your investing simple.
As per SEBI Regulations, below mentioned 5 attributes are mandatory for opening and operating a Demat account:
- PAN – Aadhaar linked
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Income Range
Process to Open Yes Securities Demat Account Online
- Click the “Open Demat Account” button at the YES SECURITIES website to get the process started.
- Fill out the pop-up form that has just appeared on your screen, then quickly hit the submit button.
- You can see the KYC form for the following stage. You will need to provide details for this form, including your identification and bank account information.
- You must submit scanned copies of your PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport-size photo, and voided check in order for the verification of your account to be processed.
- Send your application right away, then wait for a confirmation from the company.
- While reviewing your application, an executive will call you and inquire more.
- Your account will be processed once KYC is completed and given to you through email within a few hours.
Congratulations you have successfully opened a Demat account of Yes securities online.